Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Always Low Prices

QT in Raytown consistently is the trendsetter of gas prices along 350 Highway. They lower prices in the morning and push them up in the evening. Or anytime they feel like it on the latter.

Usually, though, when word is that prices likely will tend upward, I can drive home after work and every station will be at the price I saw that morning. QT will be three or five-cents higher. If prices are trending lower, the opposite is true in the morning. QT will be lower while everyone else on the route is a penny or more higher.

Monday morning, QT was at $2.57 a galloon. My prediction is that it will be even lower by Friday.

3 Comments:

At August 27, 2007 1:41 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

$2.96 here. ugh.

 
At August 27, 2007 8:17 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Very strange, Monday night on my way home the QT was still at $2.57, but everyone else was at 2.79. Even closer to my home it was $2.79.

 
At August 28, 2007 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's all at $2.75 today!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home