Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Ease On Down

Seriously, on my way home Thursday gasoline at the QT was $2.69 a gallon. I still dream of the buck-eighty-seven days (or less), but the current trend is not something to reject either.

I'm evaluating my need for Oklahoma State football tickets. I don't really "vacation" like normal folks often do. My vacations are going to football and basketball games and taking an occasional long weekend. However, when each round-trip adventure runs about $100 in gas alone, those weekends start to really get expensive. Not to mention wear and tear on the auto. We'll see. We start the season Sept. 1 against the University of Georgia.

3 Comments:

At August 09, 2007 9:15 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

'stead of doing that Cowboy, you could stay home and watch the games on TV wif your little sweetie!

we hopes she is doing well. she's really beautifu

 
At August 09, 2007 9:22 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

We're not always on television, though. Plus, orange-wearing always is more exciting with about 40,000 others clad similarly!

 
At August 10, 2007 10:22 AM, Blogger Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

We even live in the same town as our OSU (the one in Ohio), but due to the expense only actually go to one game a year. The rest we see in this little independent movie theater. It's not the same as cheering with 100,000 other fans, but 350 is still pretty good and the big screen is awesome. Don't know if that would work for you, but thought I'd mention it.

Riley & Tiki's Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home