Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Happy Trails

You kitties out there and the humans that hang with you sure have a nose for news! I am shocked at how quickly you got the scoop about my developing tale that includes a tail. Even met a few new little creatures. Your comments made me excited about all the possibilities. If I was a monster I'd shake my tail!

Although all the comments are greatly appreciated, I very much liked what Kelly Cat said. Oh, and the secret William shared is great. Let me tell you, Oprah and her secret can't even compete with William.

An excerpt: "I couldn't believe my tiny eyes ... Do you want to know a cat secret? Each of us is guided by another to find our homes. I am pretty sure Eponine sent this cat because she not only knew it was time but that you were the one."

You're not going to believe the story when I finally tell you. As everything gets situated, I promise to share the exact details. She really is a sweetheart. My hesitation in too much information now is that I want to make sure the monster is in good health and that she really wants to stay with me. She very well might not want to. Plus, she and I haven't even come close to discussing her level of interest to blog. I don't even know her name!

Our vet visit went well. All tests came back negative for the various bad kitty diseases. The doctor says everything that is ailing the little monster is related to malnutrition and dehydration. We go back Aug. 16.

I am seeing improvements. She's not eating everything in sight and already knows the shaking sound of the Pounce bottle, which now has a flip-top lid. That's an advancement from my last Pounce purchase in December 2005. She also is showing interest to play with toys that Edsel had sent Eponine a long time ago and some others that I meant to send to Derby and never got around to it. However, her frail body leaves me worrisome.

I knew you all were out there and still keeping an eye on me from time to time. I must give you much credit for being so patient with me! Your excitement for my potential companion sure surprised me, though. I often visit your sites and lurk and get jealous of your humans. Know I'm keeping an eye on you too!

10 Comments:

At August 01, 2007 7:24 PM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

We wait...

 
At August 01, 2007 8:47 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh Cowboy, we is really happy and we really really really hopes that she wants to stay wif you. She has a beautiful eye and a sweet nose (that mommy wants to kissy). We is happy that she doesn't haf any icky diseases too. Did the v-e-t say how old she might be? she's prolly really young. you saided that she purred lots, so she prolly wants to stay. She will tell you her name soon I bet. And, if you let her visit a couple of blogs, she might want to blog. You could help her wif some posts. We can't wait to hear about her.

 
At August 01, 2007 9:02 PM, Blogger Meowers from Missouri said...

we sure purrrays that she stays!! sweet young things need a guiding hand with a loving touch. even if she din't wanna blog, we would be SO glad just to know you were happy wif a kittyfriend again.

william's right; efurry one of us at chez pierce arrived in our own good time, led by somecat who knew how to open the ways to our forefurr home. we hope this is the time for that "little beast".

purrs & headbonks from
nels, ed, nitro, and xingxing

 
At August 01, 2007 10:45 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Wow! This is very encouraging! I thought the toy part was sweet--my mom has toys from way before me, too.

I'm pretty sure too she'll tell you her name soon enough. You just have to listen carefully.

P.S. I touched my nose to the screen!

 
At August 01, 2007 11:26 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

When I found Precious Flower in the woods, with her two kittens, she was skinny......close to death, I think. She gobbled down 3 cans of cat food, one right after the other. The vet pronounced her fit and with a lot of love she went from 5 lbs. to 12 lbs in 6 months. You can check out her bio in the sidebar. Cats have an amazing ability to bounce back once they get food and love.

Toni

 
At August 02, 2007 1:01 AM, Blogger Miz said...

That is a beautiful eye your little visitor has! Fingers and paws are crossed that she grows strong and healthy.

 
At August 02, 2007 11:36 AM, Blogger Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

Yay!! We bet she'll want to stay. How could she not? We don't know if you know this, but Merrick makes a flavor of canned food called Cowboy Cookout that she might want to try. How perfect is that?

 
At August 02, 2007 9:18 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Ohhh Mr Cowboy I had totally forgotton about those presents. You just keep them for this new little kittie. Mum says I am totally spoiled and don't need more toys.

Your new little one has a pretty nose and her one eye is nice and clear and alert.

She is already in your heart, you better keep her! She purrs good and is a realy sweetie.

Keep us updated!

 
At August 02, 2007 10:41 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

we just wandered back to see if there were more pikshurs of your sweetie. we hopes that she is doin ok and that you is doin ok too!

 
At August 04, 2007 9:38 AM, Blogger Shilgiah the Cat said...

Can't wait to hear more installments of you new little ones story. My bro and I are sending purrs and headbutts to your new little girl cat. William is right...William knows lots of cat secrets and he is very very wise.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home