Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Ice Cold Milk And A Cookie Sensation

The other day saw on the local news that a group of boys from an area suburb, Liberty, Mo., is one of ten finalists in an Oreo jingle contest. Then, in another example of how small the world is, a co-worker announced to the office that her nephew is in the group. She encouraged us to vote. Winner of the jingle contest receives $10,000, plus other things.

Their group is called Kychn Synk. The video on the news was super, while the video I saw on the Nabisco site was pretty good. You can tell they're having fun and that they are creative and talented young men. Here's a link to the news story on KMBC 9's website.

Go to Nabisco's site to pick your favorite. Voting reportedly ends Sept. 4. Here's a link to their site. I found it horribly confusing and not at all user friendly. Plus, you have to register to vote. It's fun checking out the videos, if you can find them.

4 Comments:

At August 27, 2007 10:14 PM, Blogger Mr. Hendrix said...

How cool! I'll see if I can figure out the voting stuff. I'm sure Kychn Synk will be my favorite!

 
At October 16, 2007 11:22 AM, Blogger Rishi said...

Check out the oreo jingle winner: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvV7VlboTN0

 
At January 28, 2008 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Zach From KychnSynk, I just happened to come across your blog and saw that you did a bit of advertising for us. :) I just want to say thanks, and we had a great time in NYC thanks to all of the voters. Be sure to check out the new group at www.kychnsynk.com
we recently performed at the Plaza Lighting Ceremony. And we do shows all over the country.

 
At January 29, 2008 11:54 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

I saw you all at the Plaza Lighting Ceremony. I think you all are great and will keep the group in mind when it comes to future events.

Thanks for visiting the blog and taking a moment to comment. Good luck to you all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home