Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Land Of Enchantment

The side of a church in downtown AlbuquerqueReading about Miss Teen South Carolina reminded me of an NPR story. Lynn Neary reported that many Americans, people from the U.S., don't know that New Mexico is a state.

New Mexico is a state. The 47th, right after Oklahoma and just before Arizona.

Now I feel inspired to post more pics from my summer trip to New Mexico. Mouse over a pic for details. Click on it for a larger view.
Building in downtown AlbuquerqueHistoric KiMo Theater along Route 66Old hotel sign in Albuquerque along historic Route 66





Historical Route 66 sign in downtown AlbuquerqueMom in front of the State Capitol in Santa FeLegislative chambers inside New Mexico State Capitol in Santa FeFlying from the Albuquerque airport

2 Comments:

At August 29, 2007 10:15 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Did you see William when you was there??

how is the little sweetie?

 
At August 29, 2007 10:52 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

I looked but he wasn't roaming the streets!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home