Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

The Name Game

Rub the Buddha!She's talking up a storm, but no name has she told me yet. Prior to her walking into my home, I had dreamed that a little monster named Henriette (pronouned Onre-ette) would walk into my life. It doesn't seem that's her name, though. Maybe she's just playing hard to get. By the way, the niece is named Mia.

Jungle CatThere are a few other names that come to mind. We're discussing them and debating the merits. In this pic you'd think her name should be "Jungle Cat." She was outside with me watering the garden.

I've told her about your comments. I think she likes knowing others think she's pretty. Just two weeks ago she had flaky skin and nothing but bones as a body. She really is beautiful and is the sweetest creature. I'm very much enjoying her presence.

We went more than 24 hours without a throw-up. Not certain that is a noun. I know throw up is a verb. Maybe vomit is the noun? It's gross, regardless, and we had one when I came home from work Thursday night. A Pounce treat was very evident in the midst of other yucky stuff. I am thinking this problem is totally related to eating too much too fast. With Daphne feeling the need to serve as the food bowl guard canine the last couple days, maybe the little monster was eating a little less. Then she likely splurged Thursday as the two get used to each other. That's my guess.

Enjoying sleepy timeBox usage is fairly good. An occasional off target or almost-got-there accident. Not solid still. Also very yucky. Almost solid yesterday, but not quite. Not close today. I don't want you to think I have it under a magnifying glass. But when you're scooping or cleaning up a mess, it's not too hard to see!

It very well probably is just a matter of getting used to food. Who knows what she had been eating and for how long. Without claws, she likely couldn't even catch a cricket.

As for some other details ... the vet estimated that she is around five years old. He shaved her belly and found an incision mark, indicating she likely has been spayed. I wish so much I knew her story. I'm convinced, though, she knew to look for me.You made me love you ....

7 Comments:

At August 10, 2007 1:05 AM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Gosh, it's so late but I just had to make my mom let me visit and leave a quick comment. We call it yak in our house--that's a noun for us!

As for a name, I'm going to have to revisit and see if I can discern anything to help you out. I'm the one who really knows my sister Olivia's true and secret name is Charlotte, after all--and my mom totally missed it.

 
At August 10, 2007 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well not that my vote means anything but I think she looks young and beautiful and needs a name that very much fits her personality... she's also so loving and vocal... so maybe a lovey name should be used this time around? LOVE the niece's name by the way... MIA, very beautiful.

 
At August 10, 2007 10:20 AM, Blogger Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! said...

Oh, she's so sweet and purrty, Cowboy!! Don't know if this will help, but sometimes we eat too fast, so Mom puts our (dry) food just in one flat layer at the bottom of our bowls. That makes it harder for us to eat too much too fast.

 
At August 10, 2007 4:24 PM, Blogger Parker said...

Awwwwwww, that's all, just awwwwww.

 
At August 10, 2007 6:42 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

Of course you knew to look for you. are you stupid all of of sudden???? i'm glad you love her, she looks very sweet

 
At August 10, 2007 7:29 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

five years old already?! Wow, not a kitten. How about Cosette?

 
At August 11, 2007 9:08 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

5 years old? but she's sooooo tiny!! she's a gorgeous girl and should have a gorgeous name to fit her gorgeousness.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home