Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

The New Human

Received this pic via cell phone of the new niece. I am hoping I'll get a call today with an update regarding the name.

Because I know new humans "nurse" when they first arrive, it made me wonder if I should try a different food for the monster in my home. Do any of you have any suggestions or have you heard of any foods that might very well be less rich or easier on a cat's tummy? I purchased IAMS because that's what I always used to buy. But maybe that's part of the issue. Any input is greatly appreciated!

And speaking of food ... had a termite inspection today. Seems some little nasty critters have been enjoying a small section of my home. Stresses me out. With home ownership it truly is always something.

6 Comments:

At August 05, 2007 7:51 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Science Diet has a whole bunch of dry food formulas, including one for sensitive stomachs. But you might try human baby food for a while, too. Not good for a steady diet because we need other things too, but good when somebody doesn't feel well. The meat-only kinds are best--none of us has ever been crazy about having rice or vegetables in it. And for meowing out loud, don't get anything with tomatoes in it! Gosh, those things are AWFUL.

Sorry about the termites!

 
At August 06, 2007 12:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your "meowing out loud" comment made me laugh out loud.

 
At August 06, 2007 9:34 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

we agree wif William - baby food meats kind. the stage one kind without the onion powder - that stuff is really really bad for kitties. give it to her for a couple of days until her prollem goes away, then mix it with some canned food, less and less until she can tolerate the canned food without the babyfood in it. that's what mommy has always done.
the blurpy thing is really cute!!

 
At August 06, 2007 6:48 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Also, depending on how old you think she is, she might need a kitten formulated food, wet or dry. Kittens need different nutrients as they grow versus us adult kitties.

 
At August 07, 2007 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

KUDOS on becoming an Uncle AGAIN!!! She is beautiful and will love getting to know her crazy Uncle! LOVED the sono pic! Thanks for sharing. Squeeze Daphne for me... I'll see her Sunday! Hope she is being nice to your new arrival at your house?!?

 
At August 07, 2007 12:25 PM, Blogger Shilgiah the Cat said...

Congratulations on the new human. I don't have anything to add to the food dilema but why don't you let your cat do a taste test and decide for herself?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home