Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

So Cute, So Gross

Snoozing on the sofaMMcB and The Boyz didn't make it by this past weekend. Something about the meltdown being over, apologies, life discussions and more apologies made things all amicable and rosy. I'm glad for that. That meant my Little Monster didn't have to worry about having to hang out with George and Stanley.

Did learn that Stanley is featured on another Hallmark card. It's part of the "Best Friends" line and it's a get-well-soon card. On the inside verse he provides a warning to watch out if anyone mentions the V-E-T.

Two throw-up incidents today. One this morning and another greeting my arrival from work. We had gone more than two weeks without. They were gross. It's amazing that such a monsterly cute creature can produce something so yucky. I'll experiment with her portions. Maybe it is just a one-day trend. Or maybe it's just something with which we'll have to get used to.

Besides that, she does tons of snoozing. She's looking fantastic. Her company is very enjoyable. I told MMcB I can tell that I'm falling in love.
Is this a Tuesday Tummy?

2 Comments:

At August 30, 2007 9:17 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

we don't blame you for falling in love. she's beautiful. even if she barfs.

 
At August 30, 2007 6:42 PM, Blogger Parker said...

Lookit' That Lovely Tummy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home