Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Social Networking

Epster blogging (click to see larger photo)Saw a story Wednesday on ABC's Nightline about furry ones and their social networking on Facebook. Checking out abc.com, it appears the story reported by Dan Harris first aired on ABC's World News, their nightly news program.

On Catbook and Dogbook these little monsters are posting profiles, sharing pictures, listing hobbies, gaining friends and getting to know each other. The story said more than 600,000 monsters have profiles. That includes Ruby and Zoe, the two cats that let Dan Harris live with them in New York City.

"Well la-de-da" was my thought. "I've known cats (and dogs) that have been networking on the blogosphere for two or more years. Why does Facebook suddenly make national news?" I asked. Rest assured, no one answered.

Including a pic of my Eponine typing up a storm back in 2005. Here's a link to Dan's story on abc.com.

1 Comments:

At August 23, 2007 5:01 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

yep, and there's catster which is wonderful and the new mycatspace.com. but the cat blogsphere is the bestest.

how is your NEW little monster no-name doing?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home