Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

The Vet's File Folder

Officially, it still says "No Name, Feline, Female."

I identified with the Eponine character. Tougher life, unrequited love, interesting and entertaining parents, hero to a degree, kept the lovers together while wishing it was her, dies while still young, and several other things. Cosette was always a little too spoiled for me. Everyone looking out, pampering and taking care of her.

What I like about Cosette's character now is that Jean Valjean saved her. Created her escape. Gave her new life. Assured her and God he would take care of her. Just the other night MMcB said, "I wonder if this kitty knows she got the winning kitty lottery ticket?"

Teresa in OKC suggested Gabrielle or Gabby. That is feeling really good. I've mentioned that my Eponine was such an observer. Always watching how I was doing things and making sure it meant her approval. This monster is all about participation. Talking, getting involved, checking it out, massaging (pawing) me when I'm not paying attention, and talking some more. The more I talk to her the more she reacts and responds. It makes me smile.

We also like Miel (honey in French) and Sophie. I may write them out on sheets of paper, put them on the floor and let her pick. I mostly had waited to see if anything would materialize with the microchip (if a boy, the name would be Chip!).

Reality is ... she's home. I've been picked!

9 Comments:

At August 19, 2007 1:10 PM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

We're so happy you've been picked!

 
At August 19, 2007 5:10 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

we're very happy for both of you.

 
At August 19, 2007 5:36 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

YAY!!!!!! we is so happy!!!!

maybe you should write them down and let her pick - maybe if she reads her real and true name she will let you know. and now maybe that she KNOWS she's in her real and true home, she will just tell you, since she likes to talk.

 
At August 19, 2007 7:32 PM, Blogger Parker said...

Whew, that's what I was waiting to hear...one less puddin' in the world to worry about. She's a lucky gal no matter what her name is!
Smooches!

 
At August 19, 2007 11:36 PM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Now that you've been picked her name will come...a friend recently got picked by a little stray (or so she thought) who had a home but kept getting put out. She wanted to be an indoor only cat so she conned her way in. Her name is now Connie. The owners never came looking for her even tho everyone said she belonged to them...

 
At August 20, 2007 12:14 AM, Blogger Meg said...

What about Margot?

 
At August 20, 2007 1:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gabby is a wonderful name . I was once picked by a wonderful kitty named Gabby . She passed many years ago and I still miss her .I love the ones who talk to you all the time! Good luck and best wishes for you both. bcatsrmine8

 
At August 20, 2007 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Cowboy,
I was so glad to look at your blog again and see another feline had licked you.
How about Minette? It isa French term for little cat, I believe and is the feminine version. Minou is the masculine.
I have decided to stay away from s sounds in cat names since I think it sounds like a hiss to them. All my cats that came to sad ends had s sounds in their names.
Brendan, Harper and Ramona still rule here.

 
At August 23, 2007 8:51 AM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

All of us furry and furless ones, here in the Big Piney Woos, are so happy you found a sweetheart to share your life.

CalicoMom Toni

 

Post a Comment

<< Home