Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

All Obstacles In My Way

While on the subject of the car, thought it important to mention that just yesterday there was a splurge on all new windshield wipers. Two on the front and one on the back. Even went with the "higher-quality" graphite ones. Almost $50 on wipers.

But let me tell you, with Tuesday's all-day thunderstorm, the new blades couldn't have been purchased at a better time. The view was perfect. It was clear sailing. Even around all the 18-wheelers on 435.

Guess Mom knew what she was talking about last June when I was taking her home -- KC to Tulsa. She kindly suggested, "I think you need new wipers, Cowboy." I retorted, "Oh Mom. It's just all the bug guts smearing the windshield. It has nothing to do with wipers." She didn't debate the topic further. How could she even possibly be an expert on the matter.

It ended up being a grayish-tint, foggy view throughout the summer. Even on the long, rainless stretches. Glad the view is better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home