Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Creates Smiles

Seriously, it is not ground-breaking television or something super phenomenal, but Dancing With The Stars is great. For whatever reason, it cracks me up. Light-hearted, silly and fun tv.

Any predictions on who you think will win? How about a go-out-on-the-limb prediction right now on who you think will be the final three? I've heard gossip that some people say they won't vote for Marie Osmond because she is Mormon. Just kidding!!!

I'm not a huge television watcher, but I am very pleased to get this tv-season started. With work and all else happening right now in my little part of the world as well as all that's happening in the world, I'm very much looking forward to relaxing, escaping and hanging out on the sofa with the monster, Gabby, enjoying some shows.

4 Comments:

At September 24, 2007 8:27 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Gosh, me too, Cowboy! Things have been very weird around my house lately!

I don't watch Dancing with the Stars, though. Maybe I should!

 
At September 24, 2007 8:47 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

oh we watched it tonight!!! we liked Marie Osmond. Mommy likes her because she growed up watching her on TV and had a major crush on Donny (and she still can't believe Donny is a GRAMPA now! hahahahahaha). Last year she wanted cliff clavin to win.

 
At September 24, 2007 8:48 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

oh, we forgot to say we liked the little jiggly cheetah girl. she don't look like no cheetah to us though.

 
At September 25, 2007 10:35 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

I liked the cheetah girl too, but also agree she didn't look like a cheetah.

Wayne Newton looks a little freaky to me. I hate it when folks don't allow themselves to age gracefully. I was shocked the boxer didn't do better.

Another night laughing at the tv, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home