Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

A Perfect Storm

Of all the potential names for 2007 named storms, I can't believe that Henriette and Gabrielle are two of the options. I pronounce Henriette differently than I've heard on the news, though.

Henriette currently is making its way up the western coast of Mexico and could impact weather across the U.S. midsection and eastward over the next several days. Gabrielle is not a named storm yet.

My Little Monster has not had any vomit issues since Saturday. I read and read again every food label. I am fully convinced it is a food issue dealing with gluten.

I wish you could see how much of talker she is. Her interaction is really nice and even a little overbearing. When she was looking for me (prior to moving into mi casa), I can just imagine her wandering through a field, hiding under a tree or sitting near a rock just meowing and meowing. Waiting for me.

Gabrielle fits. I'm sure of it. I really had hoped for a Henriette, but am certain she's Gabby. And her abundant shedding, loud meows, need to be combed and loved, constant desire to have food in the bowl, nonstop interaction and many other things is just the perfect touch to liven up my home.

6 Comments:

At September 06, 2007 5:31 AM, Blogger Parker said...

Gabby is great!
Hey, you want a tip about the shedding? Get some baby wipes like Huggies (unscented) and every morning give her a gentle wipedown. It catches a lot of her loose furs and will reduce the amount of fur flying around the house.
Please give Gaby a smooch from me!
I miss KC a lot!

 
At September 06, 2007 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

KC misses you!

 
At September 06, 2007 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll try not to hurt my arm patting myself on the back for the name suggestion. It's funny, every time I've gotten a new pet it takes weeks for me to decide on a name (or maybe I'm just not spending enough time listening for the new "baby" to tell me what his or her name should be).

At any rate, congratulations to you and Gabby - you were obviously meant to find each other. May you have many happy years together.

Teresa in OKC
(Shadow and Sasha's Meowmy)

 
At September 06, 2007 9:45 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

thank God you finally figured out what her name is!!! i hated it when my Mom and the Dad found out i wasn't a girl (oh that was so humiliating) and had to pick a new name for me. fortunately, they discovered my true and secret name and it all worked out. may you and Gabby make a wonderful family together.

 
At September 08, 2007 1:21 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

I am just catching up after being off line a bit. Glad your new cutie Gabrielle is doing well.

She is a keeper. Glad you finally got picked. Purrs.

 
At September 12, 2007 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I likely wouldn't have read Gabby's mind without you, Teresa in OKC (Shadow and Sasha's Meowmy) helping her out to communicate to me. Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home