Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

The Real Estate Market

Checking out new homes in the area reminded me of a story I heard the other day on NPR. Morning Edition's Jason Beaubien discussed the housing market in Kansas City. His story first aired Aug. 24.

He mostly talked about the subprime mortgage crisis and the impact that is having. He talks about how prices are falling, but that certainly wasn't evident with the homes I saw this past Sunday.

My hope is that my home value continues to soar upward, despite the deer eating my hostas and flowers, and leaving their evidence in my yard. And if I were to decide to purchase anytime soon that prices continue to adjust downward to just the right level for me to get exactly what I want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home