Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Running Toward The Finish Line

Kansas City's United Way campaign is off and running. Sept. 6 volunteers announced a $39.4 million goal, with a stretch goal of $40.4 million. Both are lofty, espcially as Kansas City's economy and companies continue to change. Including my own. The only thing I am sure of is my own effort.

I attended the breakfast meeting where the goal was announced. It was a nice event held at the Downtown Marriott. I was joined by six very generous and caring co-workers and three folks from a community agency. Gary Lezak, the weather dude from the local NBC affiliate, was the emcee. He did a fine job.

This year's citywide theme is "Going The Distance."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home