Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Sleek And Shiny

Checked out some new home developments and some downtown condos this past Sunday afternoon. Not because I'm truly interested, although it is fun to dream, but mostly just because of curiosity.

Saw a super-sweet condo on the 18th floor of one downtown building. Although I had an anxious feeling stepping out on the balcony, it was really nice. Very awesome floor-to-ceiling windows. Including in the restroom. Anyone sitting on the toilet would be fully exposed. The windows are mirrored, but I was told at night with inside lights on a telescope-using lunatic could get an eyeful. Window treatments are suggested. The west views were the best, but I'm sure it heats up throughout the day.

For me, stainless-steel appliances do not make sense. Seriously, what do you do with all the fridge magnets and fridge art? Surely you don't just get rid of it. Every single place I checked out Sunday had stainless steel everythings. I wonder how much lost business the fridge magnet people can blame on the vast stainless steel conspiracy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home