Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

y3w

abc is on to something. I'm certain of it. A television show about our videos. But it is not America's funniest. It is "viral videos" out on the Internet. What we are forwarding to each other, posting on our blogs, talking about to co-workers, friends and family, that we see glimpses of on our local nightly news ... our videos.

The show is called " i-CAUGHT," airing Tuesdays at 8 p.m. CT. Have to point out that the host is not one of favorite abc news/entertainment folks. There's something a little too quirky or cocky about him that I just don't enjoy. He's growing on me, though. Good thing the focus is on the videos and not him.

My favorite part about each episode is the "Your Three Words" segment. It's amazing how strong a statement a less-than-five-second, three-worded message can make. "Keep It Simple Stupid" is something I learned as a 4-H'er.

Bank on it, "y3w" will become a common catch phrase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home