Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

6.3

Checking out condos from MMcB's carStarted this post Sept. 19 .....
The monster weighed 6.3 pounds. We stopped by the doctor's before condo shopping with MMcB. It was a welcomed sight to see that number pop up on the L.E.D. screen.

I have some pics to post of our condo shopping, but haven't downloaded them yet. I promise to post them later (they're posted now :). We also stopped to pic up Daphne that day. MMcB teased that she felt the car seemed very "Dr. Doolittle like" as I worked to keep both creatures calm. Plus, Gabby was shedding like you wouldn't believe.

Staring at Cowboy wondering what I'm doing stuck in this car.The Saturday-morning weigh in led to a Monday morning appointment for the rest of Gabby's shots. The doctor didn't want to give them to her until she hit the magical 6-pound number. On this visit, the doc noted that there was still a yeast infection in her ears. I hated hearing that.

We've stayed gluten and vomit free for more than a month. But during a recent moment of weakness while giving Daphne a treat, I gave Gabby a Pounce treat. Within 20 minutes she was throwing it up. Since she was right next to me when this happened, I got an up-close view of a white, squirmy creature in the mostly Pounce-fragment vomit. Gross.

It was a round worm. In our visit to the doctor this past Saturday, Oct. 3, the weight was up to 6.7 pounds. She also got some medicine that should help to eradicate the parasite worm issue.

Besides that, she's doing awesome. Very, very loving. She's also curious and a little playful. Her coat has gotten so soft and pretty. She's really beautiful. She seems to enjoy Daphne's company, except for when Daph gets all protective of the food bowls. It has been fun waking up from a sofa nap with both of them curled up beside me.

1 Comments:

At October 08, 2007 9:29 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

awwwww YAY for Gabby!! Keep gaining the weight honey!!! Worms is yucky, but the medicine should take care of it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home