Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Deadlines, Draft Posts, Etc...

Do you ever write a title for a post and save it as a draft in an effort to remember to write about a topic at some point in the future only to go to it and have no idea what the title/draft post was referencing? Surely I'm not alone.

The week has been hectic. First Denver, then came home to meetings, meetings, meetings and deadlines, deadlines, deadlines. Throw in some United Way volunteering, Halloween decorating, occasional sleeping and lots of overeating to relieve the stress and that's been the week. The Gabarino always sleeps on top of me when I accidentally pass out on the sofa. I'm looking forward to the weekend. Maybe I'll do nothing but blog.

Not a word from MMcB since she left two weeks ago for Ireland. Maybe she's hooked up with some little green dude and making a new home and life for herself. Or maybe that green dude has her tied up and bound. Oh my!

Gas here is up to $2.63 a galloon. I anticipate higher prices around the corner. Yucky.

My thoughts and prayers have been with the folks in Southern California. I can't even imagine the scene.

Haven't watched any of my television shows this week. The vcr tape (maybe someday I'll have TIVO) is almost full. I didn't even see Marie Osmond faint and had to google to discover that Mark Cuban was eliminated. Haven't even watched one Nightline, with the exception of Monday night in a Denver hotel room because it aired right after the news. It airs at midnight in KC. Have even missed out on NPR listening this week because of being out of town and because of 7:30 a.m. meetings and the like. Extra yucky.

Just a quick one for now since I'm at the J-O-B. I must teach Gabby to blog so that way she can get it done while I'm at work.

3 Comments:

At October 26, 2007 2:44 PM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

$2.63?! Our gas hasn't been below $3.25 for the past year! And I've got the dang refineries in my back yard!

 
At October 26, 2007 2:52 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

that's it - we're moving there! gas is far too 'spensive here and makes mommy get all yelly and hollery about green papers.

Gabby, you need to learn to blog so that we can hear all about your 'ventures!

 
At October 27, 2007 10:53 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Gab is such a talker, I'm not sure yet she is a blogger. In comparison Eponine had no other outlet to tell her story. She was such a quiet monster. We'll see.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home