Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Ghouls, Goblins And Countess Daphne

Daphne is a ballerina for Halloween. Maybe she should be called a Dapharina?

I did a test run and tried to put some angel wings on the Gabster. She informed me that her preference is to remain costume-less (or is it costumeless) for the celebration. I look forward to seeing her reaction tonight as the trick-or-treating ensues.

Hope you have a frightfully fun Halloween!

2 Comments:

At October 31, 2007 7:47 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Happy Halloween to you both! And Gabby? I'm with you on the costume issue.

 
At November 04, 2007 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She was super cute if I say so myself!! ALL the kids loved her, even the one she bit! (yikes!) We were impressed because a group of kids even requested to see her that night! Surprisingly she did not get into the candy however she guarded that bowl with her life! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home