Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

A Hot One

While attending work meetings not too long ago, I met a Jerry Lewis and a Michael Jackson that works for the company. I kept thinking a Cher or Madonna would walk into the room.

About 10 years ago I worked at a law firm and there was a Tina Turner. Everyone would chuckle when she was paged overhead. "Tina Turner pick up line one. Ms. Turner, line one."

Having a well-known name would be a riot. I remember seeing a movie where a character's name was Jennifer Aniston. Just think what it would be like if my name was Garth Brooks, Mel Gibson or Brad Pitt. I'd be popular at every party, I think.

I remember telling you once about a Boston Legal episode with a cat named Barry Manilow. I think Gabby's nick name might be "A Hot One." Or maybe Michelle Pfeiffer. I might be able to get out of work things easier that way.

Imagine statements like "A Hot One (Michelle Pfeiffer) is at home and needs me." "Woke up this morning and A Hot One was on top of me. It was so sweet." "I can't stay for this after-hours meeting, A Hot One is at home and has needs that only I can satisfy."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home