Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Never Enough Celebrity News

Just going through my stack of draft posts that I haven't gotten around to publishing. Some likely are better staying as drafts. For instance, this one:

I heard that OJ prepares for any potential trials, he's trying out new catch phrases. You might remember the famous one from years ago -- "If the glove don't fit, you must acquit."

The new ones are "If it's mine, it's not a crime." Another option goes "It's my memorabilia, I didn't want to kill ya."
-----------------------------------
Can you believe that was a draft post?

I haven't heard anything about OJ lately. I wonder how things are going for him.

2 Comments:

At October 06, 2007 9:01 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

well he's back home in Miami still trying to find the real killers in Los Angeles. I wish he would just do everyone a favor and move to another country - if any other country would have him. - Meezer Mom

 
At October 06, 2007 9:01 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

oh and Hi Gabby!!! we hope you is doing well!! - Sammy and Miles

 

Post a Comment

<< Home