Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

New Elevations

Arrived in Denver on Sunday. Was greeted by about six inches of snow. And it's like barely 30 degrees. It seems winter is officially arriving. At least in this part of the country!

Had a fantastic Sunday visiting with the Wild Gang. Very nice. We made chili and a cake and just had some great moments catching up. Wild Wife and I worked at McDonald's together in Tulsa while in high school. We had fun talking about some of those times, among others.

I brought with me for her birthday some "Camp Snoopy" glasses from McDonald's that I bought at an "antique store" in Kansas City. I think we could purchase them for 49-cents with a Happy Meal in the good-ol' days. That's not how much for which I purchased them. A free cup of coffee at the door was the only bonus. Wild Wife liked them much, though. That's all that matters.

Hung out Saturday night with the Schramwiches. We had fun. Listened to the Oklahoma State game via the Internet since it was not on television anywhere. The good guys won 41-39 with a field goal made with about five seconds on the clock. A dramatic ending!

In Sunday's football polls, we actually were down there at the bottom of the heap with those that are "also receiving votes." Sure hope we can win just two or three more.

El Schramwich created for me two fantastic OSU-themed drawings and a special card. Seven-year-olds are so endearing. It was fun hanging out with them.

Must sleep for now.

2 Comments:

At October 23, 2007 9:34 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

It was pretty nippy here on Sunday, too. I'm glad I have a fur coat.

 
At October 27, 2007 10:54 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

I wish I had a fur coat. A tail too.

The older I get it seems the furrier I am, though. I wonder if I'll eventually grow a tail too!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home