Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Peaches And Herb

Remember them? "Reunited and it feels so good." My eighth-grade crush was a girl named Mindy. I fondly remember slow dancing with her at a junior high dance to that song. I was certain she was the love of my life.

In Atlanta. My first trip here (outside of the airport) since a high school band contest. Needless to say that was eons ago. Here for work, but did reunite with a fellow Oklahoma Stater that I hadn't seen in seven or eight years. We couldn't remember for sure. It was fantastic being able to catch up with her.

More later. I have just a couple hours to run up to the Hard Rock Cafe before heading to the airport. Believe me, I have several pics to post. And Gabby updates/life updates when I get back, including how it went taking the bigwig to the airport last week. I'm providing lots of teasers now, so I'll stop until later. If I'm not too pooped I'll post Tuesday night once back in KC.

1 Comments:

At October 02, 2007 5:58 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

we has been wondering how it went wif your show-fur-ing job. and we has been wondering how Gabby is doing

 

Post a Comment

<< Home