Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Rocky Mountain High

There's a certain level of insanity in Denver right now. Something about some game with balls and sticks. Baseball it is called. Having moved to Kansas City in the early '90s, this is not really a sport with which I have much familiarity.

People do in Denver, though, and they are really excited about it. There was a ticket/Internet fiasco on Monday. The Rockies are going to try again Tuesday to sell tickets.

Among other things Monday, I took a tour through the U.S. Mint and saw state quarters being made. As well as pennies. Ate lunch at Hard Rock with the Wild Gang. Toured the Red Rocks Ampitheater at dusk. Ate a mighty tasty Mexican dinner in a quaint little town. It was a stellar day.

You know what that means ... pictures will be on their way over the next several days!

On a quick break from meetings now. Fly home later.

2 Comments:

At October 23, 2007 12:12 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

ah Kansas City baseball. In the late 70's and early 80's I wanted to move to Kansas City. George Brett wanted to marry me, he just didn't know it yet. even though I was still a teenager. - Meezer Mom

MrCowboy, please don't hold this rambling against my mom - she's insane from all of the show tunes being sung at my house the last couple of days. - Sammy

 
At October 27, 2007 10:51 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Jamie Somers, well ... I guess actually it was Lindsay Wagner ... wanted to marry me. Later it was Nicollete Sheridan. The Knots Landing Nicollete. Not Desperate Housewives. Oh, and Michelle Pfeiffer still has a crush on me. She'll realize it someday, I'm certain of it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home