Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Catch A Cowboy

Want to see glimpses of this Cowboy's college campus? Then tune in to ABC Saturday night. ABC sports will air the Oklahoma State-Kansas football game. Live from Stillwater, Oklahoma. I wish I was there with all the excitement and seeing all the orange.

Oh, that is unless you're on the East Coast or West Coast. Sadly, you get Boston College-Maryland and Cal (where my niece attends)-USC. Nothing near as exciting as Stillwater. :)

My hope is that there'll be tons of Cowboys running up tons of yards, with not a sinlge 'Hawk able to stop them. Plus, maybe there really could be a posse to two creating some awesome defensive plays. In the end, the good guys wearing orange should be the victors. One can hope!

3 Comments:

At November 10, 2007 7:51 PM, Blogger Lone Star Purrs said...

Owr good guys wearing blue wif lightning bolts winned and so did the guys in burnt orange!!!
~M&K

 
At November 10, 2007 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, I was wrong. But you can't blame a Cowboy for dreamin'!

 
At November 11, 2007 7:42 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Sorry Cowboy. Your boys didn't do so well last night. Mum watched until she got sleepy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home