Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

A Crazy Nephew

This dude claims to be my sister's son. I've always known him as Jr. He goes by Ramo now. Since my trip to Santa Fe this past summer, he's been making a big effort to keep in touch. An occasional text message or video on the camera phone of his dog frolicking in the snow. It's always good to hear from him.

Well .... not always.

He was born in Oklahoma. Claremore to be exact. But has lived the majority of his life, with the exception of his years in the Navy, in New Mexico. Somehow, though, he has become an OU fan. He LOVES the Sooners.

Why? I just don't get it. He's never even been to Norman. Knows nothing about the school. Couldn't even tell you any trivia or facts. By golly he knows that sorry "Boomer Sooner" song and knows they have a football team. And was the first to send a message asking "I bet your Cowboy rear is sore from that whooping" within minutes after OU beat OSU. Where was his greeting after Texas Tech whipped up on those Crimson and Cream dudes.

Yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck.

He can keep in touch all he wants, but that text from this past Saturday is a sure-fire way to make sure he's fully excluded from his uncle's will. "Cowboy leaves his beloved nephew, Jr., a/k/a Ramo, zilch. Boomer Sooner that."

1 Comments:

At November 27, 2007 10:56 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

I think that's only fair Cowboy. I mean, if someone in my family were to go to West Virginia or Penn State, I would have to disown them as well - Meezer Mom Mary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home