Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Girth Proves It

I'm known for working through lunch. Co-workers still invite me to join them on their outings and I typically reply, "I want to go, but I can't. Thanks, though."

I'm also known for a great ability to eat just about anything in sight. And if it's something I really like, I have no self restraint and can throw down until the cows come home. If I like it, everyone knows it. I can't help but make it very evident.

Completed expense reports, a time sheet and some calls over the lunch hour Friday while eating a few saltines and an extra cup of coffee. It felt sufficient.

Co-workers returned from their lunch outing presenting me Culver's butter burger, fully loaded with no cheese, an order of fries and a fantastically good pumpkin shake. More co-workers returned with four Fazoli's breadsticks wrapped up nicely in napkins.

Ate it all. Just needed a Diet Coke to top it off.

1 Comments:

At November 09, 2007 4:05 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

seriously, you really didn't need the extra sugar and stuff in the regular coke! hee hee. Meezer Mom Mary

wait a minute! a BUTTER BURGER? is that a burger made out of butter? OHHHHHHHH I LOVE BUTTER! - Miles

 

Post a Comment

<< Home