Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Halloween Night

Gabby awaiting the next trick-or-treater on Halloween night.

More Halloween pics are to come. Slowly but surely I'll catch up. Still will post pics from Denver too.

It's taking me a bit to adjust to the time change. Plus, it's Tuesday and everything already is majorly out-of-control insane at work. Just learned of a big deadline too. When? Monday after Thanksgiving. So very nice.

3 Comments:

At November 06, 2007 7:42 PM, Blogger Parker said...

Gabby looks so very sweet!

 
At November 06, 2007 8:49 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

did Gabby like the trick-or-treaters, or did she run and hide like a scairty cat like Sammy?

Miles

 
At November 07, 2007 10:37 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

She is very sweet. A total sweetheart!

She handled the trick-or-treaters very well. Mostly just watched. Had one little boy try to walk in my home. I asked him where he was going. He responded with, "I like you cat."

He was walking in trying to check out Gabby.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home