Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Life's Seasonings

Heard the other day on the news that potato chips are not as salty as you might think. Comparatively, at least. If one checked labels, they'd see far fewer milligrams of sodium than in a microwave dinner or a individual-sized frozen pizza. Chips just have salt on the surface, making them taste saltier.

This news helps me to not feel so bad about my salt intake as I eat half the bag of the vinegar-and-salt variety as an appetizer while I prepare a lightly salted grilled cheese sandwich and a bowl of soup for dinner. Throw in a can of Diet Coke (40 mg) and I'm sure I'm well below the upper limits.

1 Comments:

At December 02, 2007 7:33 AM, Blogger yusufyusuf said...

Nice blog...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home