Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Wake Up!

Have you seen this video? It was forwarded to me and certainly it has made circled the Internet globe several times over. I hope posting it is not an infringement of any rules/laws. I'm not certain of the cartoon's creator. It sure is a fun one, though. The details are fantastic. I think the pointing to the mouth is a classic gesture.

Gabrielle is much like this (minus the baseball bat) in the morning. VERY interactive and likes to do all she can to encourage me to wake up. Eponine was entirely much more independent. Very self absorbed and less food obsessed. I give Gabby some benefit of the doubt since she was a "starvin' marvin'" when she first found me.

4 Comments:

At November 30, 2007 1:58 PM, Blogger Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At November 30, 2007 2:00 PM, Blogger Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

At least she doesn't do what I do. I meow at Mommy and paw at the covers until she gets up because I want her to let the woofie out and for her to accompany me to the litter box. Why do I do this? I'm not tellin'.

 
At November 30, 2007 3:17 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

oh I just haf to figure out how to pick up a baseball bat. I already do just about efurry thing else in that video. - Sammy

 
At December 03, 2007 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROTFL!

I guess I should count my blessings that Shadow contents himself with just tapping my nose when he wants me to wake up and feed him! I can just see him running through the house trying to find a baseball bat!

Regards,
Teresa in OKC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home