Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

The YouTube Generation

"Make a movie, Uncle Cowboy. Make a movie!" That was O and Mad's No. 1 request during our most recent visit just before Thanksgiving and then again the weekend after Thanksgiving.


I bet the two are fairly representive of this generation of young'uns that believe their every move is worth filming. There are few limits and absolutely no reason why they can't be a superstar!

There's also few limits to the crazy things O and Mad will do that their Uncle Cowboy might think warrants being posted. Including making their Uncle Cowboy's coffee mug a co-star in a documentary about a gobbling turkey and the importance of not mussing one's hairdo. Oh, and sometimes they like to call me by a pretend name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home