Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Fine Dining

Gabby is having to eat from a chair. She's getting used to it, but still kinda looks at me like "Why the heck do I have to jump up here?"

The answer, Daphne is visiting for a spell. The two get along remarkably well. But that Daphster can throw down some all-natural, papaya and banana-chip, gluten-free cat food. Not to mention she can lap up a few spoonfuls of moist food in Guiness World Record timing.

She won't jump up in the chair though.

I remember a friend that had a feline that ate from a baby high chair. Just jumped up there and turned around face forward to eat from her bowls sitting on the high chair tray. It was a riot to see.

2 Comments:

At December 06, 2007 7:49 PM, Blogger Parker said...

Awwwww, please tell Gabby that we say "Hi!"

 
At December 09, 2007 7:27 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

We'd eat like that all the time if Mom would let us!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home