Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Gabrielle Eating














As noted in a previous post, Gabby's food dishes currently are on a chair. She seems to not mind, but occasionally has a look on our face like "Why am I having to do this while Daphne's dishes are right over there?"

With the last two pics below, I'm standing behind Gabby. I leaned over and put the camera on the table and just took a snap. The red beam of the auto focus helps to get things centered, but Gabby did all the rest to make the pic look perfect.

My Christmas tree has flickered twice. I've seen some bursts of light in the low-lying clouds. I think all the ice is causing some power lines to fall and transformers to blow. My neighborhood has underground lines, but I know even with that a neighborhood could still lose power. I hope not.

3 Comments:

At December 11, 2007 10:08 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Gabby, you are so very cute!

Stay warm and dry and safe cowboy! Ice storms are the worst!

 
At December 11, 2007 11:55 AM, Blogger Lone Star Purrs said...

Cute pics! We gots that same stupid ice here too! We actually had lightning and thunder wif it.
::purrs::
~Meeko & Kiara

 
At December 12, 2007 7:18 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Hi Gabby, you little cutie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home