Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Inspiring Television

The ongoing strike by union writers bums me. I'm not taking sides on the matter. I'm just pointing out that I'm sad to see my favorite shows fall into repeats. From what I understand, new episodes from some shows likely won't occur this season. We'll have to wait until fall 2008.

I'm not that big of a tv groupie, but I am addicted to certain shows. Just a few here and there. For now, with the holidays fully upon us, none of should be watching television anyway. Just hanging out with family and friends. OK, maybe a bowl game or two. And I suppose some folks like NFL games (not my passion at all).

"Pushing Daisies" has been my favorite this season. I smiled when I saw it received Golden Globe nominations. Kristin Chenoweth and Digby were cheated out of supporting actor nominations, though. In the last episode, Kristin (Olive) and a little crab on her shoulder drop their mouths open in unison when the heard a new revelation. I chuckled.

A few episodes ago I heard Chuck's aunt sing "Morning Has Broken." It suddenly dawned on me that I recognized her voice. It is Ellen Greene. She was in the film version of "Little Shop of Horrors." Her rendition of "Morning" was great. That whole episode was beautiful. How often can one say that about a television show?

It is very quirky, much like me, so I know no one will be shocked that I like it. That said, I fully understand why someone else might not like it.

1 Comments:

At December 20, 2007 8:58 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

mommy has wanted to watch that show, and she says she should haf ti-vo-ed it, but she never got around to it. she has been hooked on The Biggest Loser again - it's her feel good show. and then SUV and Criminal Minds. But when Jericho comes back on, she will be nutso again watching and re-watching it. ::sigh::
Oh, wait, did we just hear "24 hours of A Christmas Story" on Christmas Eve? well, HOORAY!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home