Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Kinzfolk

El with Webkinz and a golden frogO and Mad over Thanksgiving weekend introduced me to Webkinz. These are hugely popular. At least with the ultra-young crowd.

What are they? Little plush animals made by Ganz. Evidently they've been around a few years, but I knew nothing about them. Each little stuffed creature includes an individual code. Kids go to the Webkinz website to register their pet. Then the kids can feed and take care of the online version of their stuffed pet.

Plus, the online pets can go to visit other pets. It is Webkinz social networking for children. Nice, huh?

I decided on a few as Chrismtas gifts for the Schramwiches. It was incredibly priceless the excitement I witnessed as each Webkinz was unwrapped. A penguin, pony and something else, I can't remember right now what it was (note on 1/7/08, it was a panda), were given to Z, P and R. El and Liv received dogs. All were perfect gifts that the kids loved receiving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home