Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Shake Your Groove Thing

Received a random voice mail the other night from O and Mad. They were all crazy acting and looney. It was a pretty funny message. They said they were making garlic bread and were using "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" spray butter. Since that's the butter I always use, they said it made them think of me.

They were unsupervised during their garlic bread adventure. Their mom at a meeting and their dad (The Artist) was in the bathroom. No telling the amount of garlic or spray butter was on the bread.

The message they left was a riot. Disguised voices. Cryptic statements. Unusual sounds. It cracked me up.

That reminded me that I still had the video below in my draft posts. It is from Thanksgiving weekend. We were hanging out at all the fun holiday stuff at Crown Center. Being the crazy girls that they are, they were acting very silly. Here, they shake what their momma gave them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home