Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Utah

Wednesday night's dinner was a Subway sandwich to go. It was a perfect complement to my "Pushing Daisies" fix. Love that show, by the way. Dinner and Daises had followed another long day with the Feds and a Target outing for one Christmas gift. Specifically, Hannah Montana dolls for Mad.

No luck on the dolls. The next choice was a glowing bear. Plus I have some Dora items. Mad will love them.

Didn't leave with just the gift ... new air filter for the heater, laundry detergent, a Christmas gift for myself that I'll work to convince someone else to give me, a picture frame, and a few other small items that one can't live without. The joys of stopping at Target for one thing.

The evening's other treat --- a brand new, shiny state quarter. Utah's entry in the state quarter collection has now officially been entered into the quarter board. The collection is 90 percent complete!

Do you know what that means? You guessed it, No. 46, Oklahoma's quarter is just around the corner come 2008. I know you're just as excited as I am.

2 Comments:

At December 15, 2007 5:55 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Hey Cowboy, on the gift to yourself, put To Cowboy, from The Meezers on the tag! :-)

 
At December 17, 2007 9:12 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Mmmm, I saw "Subway" and... argharghargh, Subway!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home