Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Believe This One

We all receive those e-mails that have been forwarded and forwarded and forwarded and forwarded .... Many I delete based on the subject line. Some I open and delete after reading the first line or two. A few I read almost all the way through. One or two I read, think about, ponder and maybe forward to someone else.

My main issue with the majority is that they're lies. Just paranoid pieces of garbage that encourage hysteria. For instance -- I am very confident that a Glade Plug-In is NOT going to burn your house down. Barack is not anti-American. He sometimes puts his hand over his heart during the playing of the U.S. National Anthem and sometimes doesn't. There's nothing else to it. You will not receive any money by forwarding that Microsoft/Bill Gates/AOL e-mail.

Received a message earlier this week from a co-worker. Evidently the e-mail has been floating around since 2006, but it just landed in this Cowboy's in box. This one is true! Of course the message I received is not a 100 percent accurate account. The overall gist of the story was there, though.

It is about a young girl who's dog, Abbey, died. She missed her dog and, with her mom's help, sent a letter to God telling him to look out for Abbey and to play with her. What is most fascintating is that the little girl received a response from God!

It's a good read. Above is a link to the story on the "Urban Legends" site.

1 Comments:

At January 11, 2008 12:32 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

oh that was just wonderful! what a wonderfully kind person to send the book and reply

 

Post a Comment

<< Home