Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

December Birthdays

Saw this in my picture folder and decided to post it just for grins. A couple hosted a Christmas gathering in their home in December and decided to also make it a birthday celebration for several.

The party's cake was personalized for the birthday folks. Someone actually asked "Who is Jesus?" As in Hay-sus. We had to point out that it was for "Jesus." The hosts said their five-year-old son was all fascinated about Christmas being the birthday celebration of Jesus. That's why they decided to include it.

Many of these same folks are meeting Wednesday for a happy hour. We call ourselves "The Untieds." It's a long story. Fun folks, though. I'm looking forward to Wednesday!

2 Comments:

At January 22, 2008 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For years and years my grandma would make a birthday cake for Jesus at our Christmas dinners and if you were young enough you got to blow out the candle that she had on it! I had completely forgotten about that until this post!

 
At January 22, 2008 9:10 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

That was pretty funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home