Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Eatin' With Santa

Speaking of Christmas Eve ...... Here's a pic of Gabby enjoying her Christmas Eve meal with Santa. She had a wonderful holiday and received lots of toys and other items. Santa was very good to her.

She loves toys. My Eppy was not a big toy freak. Rarely did I catch her playing with them, but I would come home from work and discover that toys had moved about the home. I doubt they were moving on their own.

Gab has a great time with toys. She tosses the items up and down the hallway, into rooms, under cabinets. Even the toys hanging from door knobs. She is entertained by them all.

She's doing fantastic. Looks full and healthy. Still talks nonstop. Follows me all over the house. Essentially snuggles when in bed. A great friend.

The other day I was in bed and stuck my hand out from under the blanket to pet her. She rested on her side as I still was massaging her. As I stopped but kept my hand next to her, she reached out and kept curling her paw inside my hand. I think she acknowledges that the good Lord has blessed her. I know I sure do!

4 Comments:

At January 20, 2008 2:55 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

That is why Gabby picked you Cowboy!

Purrs.

 
At January 20, 2008 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww Gabby is so sweet!! She shur picked the right cowboy!

 
At January 21, 2008 4:09 PM, Blogger Parker said...

I am so glad the two of you found each other!

 
At January 22, 2008 9:12 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

What a sweet little story! I'm glad you two are together, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home