Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

A Few More

Don't always watch the Golden Globes. At least not the entire show. It's not a bad show, but it's hard for me to sit still for a three-plus hour show without accomplishing other tasks at the same time. Thank goodness for long commercials and boring acceptance speeches.

I did tune in to NBC's show Sunday night. It was kind of cool. The movies were detailed, the nominees were noted and the winners were announced. It was like checking for sports scores. Just tell me the winners. Got the business taken care of quickly. I'd watch it again.

There were tons of cops on the commute Tuesday morning. Two on 210, two (including a motorcycle cop) on 435, and two on 350. What's up with that? Usually I don't see a single one. I was legal each time, meaning, I wasn't speeding.

At work I like to promote compliance. A question I often ask, "Is it really speeding if there's not a cop around?" It's funny that even if a driver is, let's say, 10 miles under the speed limit, they will still let off the gas when a patrol car is spotted.

Even without a cop, it's still speeding. At work, I preach that it should not take a "cop" to become compliant. But when they do show, you better hope you're not speeding. And by golly, that cop better arrive within seconds if someone is breaking into my home or threatening me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home