Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

In Case You Didn't Know

Miss Michigan won Miss America. Kirsten Haglund. She was good, but not my pick to win. I never get it right, though. My selection usually is a runner up.

Had a group of college friends that would gather for a Miss America watch party. Seriously. Partly because we always knew the Oklahoma title holder. Also because we were nerds and had nothing better to do on a Saturday night. We'd go out, but only to dance. In a college town, that meant you didn't get to the dance places until late. Not too late, though, since we had to go to church the next day. Seriously.

Anyway ... we'd gather, eat, watch the talent, enjoy the show. We each kept our own ballots to pick the winner. I never got it right.

Watched this year's show at Sexy Lady and Army Boy's home. They were gone, but they knew I was coming over. I bagged up and took my trash with me so that they would have no idea that I watched the contest with Daphne.

After swimsuit and evening gown, I picked my top six. They all made it to the top ten. After talent I selected my top three -- Indiana, Washington and California. I half thought Indiana would win, but felt more comfortable with California. She wasn't even a runner up. Ooops.

It's important to note that it was the first time in five years that Miss Oklahoma did not make top ten.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home