Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Not Being Like Cowboy

It is bitter cold. Like single-digit cold. I took Wednesday off, but never ventured out because of the weather. Not even to the mail box. The goal was to finish storing Christmas stuff. Things staked in the ground outside are all frozen, though. It'll be a weekend task.

Purchased a nine-foot, narrow, white-lights Christmas tree the other day. Westlake Hardware had items discounted 75 percent. Also got some tree storage bags. Very nice. Just put the tree in there and zip it closed.

I am not an OU fan at all, but I never revel in watching that team lose. I like a good, hard-fought game. That's not happening. West Virginia is beating up OU. The fourth quarter is about to start. Hope the Sooners can get something going.

By the way, I haven't showered since New Year's Eve. Now Daphne and I are both smelly. We did treat ourselves to Wendy's tonight. A cup of chili for me. A plain hamburger patty for her, although I'm certain she'd eat the pickles.

The Kenmore washer is failing me. It's worked perfectly for more than five years, but is ailing now. It fills and drains water fine. Just not agitating. The 800-number has been called and the service tech is expected on Friday.

2 Comments:

At January 03, 2008 9:53 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

sounds like a rough start to the new year Cowboy!!

Hi Gabby!

 
At January 03, 2008 6:37 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Follow Gabby's example, bathe often.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home