Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Now To Important Matters

Tuesday's American Idol episode was from Omaha. A dude named David Cook, a bartender from Tulsa, Oklahoma, made it through to the Hollywood round. The local news tonight showed that he grew up in Blue Springs, Missouri (a Kansas City suburb). To be honest, I work with his mom.

Through the grapevine, I've heard that Paula, Simon and Randy have selected him to advance to the top 24 contestants. That means in a few weeks we'll have an opportunity to call in to vote for him. Hope he does well.

And, as is usually the case, I always think of something else to add when I'm talking about something else........Zach, from Kychn Synk stumbled upon "Wild Life" and took a moment to comment. You might recall that this singing group was a finalist in the Oreo jingle contest. They seem like a great group of guys. I feel confident they'll do well. He indicates in his comment that the group is available for bookings.

1 Comments:

At January 30, 2008 10:41 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

wow, i bet David's mom is very excited. - Mary

I wish they had an American Cat Idol - I would be great on that - I have a naturally lovely singing voice - Miles

 

Post a Comment

<< Home