Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

The Political Game

With "Super-Duper Tuesday" around the corner, television advertisements for the various presidential contenders are now airing in Kansas City. It's exciting to see their ads and what's the focus. But, I'm sure I'll tire of them over the next 10 days or so.

Visited today with a potential new work group. The opportunities and challenges sound great. Somehow, though, I feel slightly overlooked. OK. Part of it is probably my own fault. I've never been very good at "tooting my own horn" so that others fully recognize what is being accomplished because of me. I make it appear easy or even invisible. It's my way of being focused and just taking care of business. It may just be an initial perception. It likely will pass.

When the invitation came from GA and Bridge to join them for Bones at Jerry's Bait Shop, I didn't hesitate too long at the office to dash out the door. It was about 5 when I arrived. Since their first e-mail showed in the inbox about 11:45 a.m., I wondered how long they had been there. They said I should focus on the future and not worry about the past.

I left about 8 p.m. But only after devouring about a gazillion Bones.

Was in D.C. earlier this week. Attended very good meetings on Tuesday. Informative and helpful. It was super cold, but always great to visit D.C.

Missouri Governor Matt Blunt announced Wednesday morning he would not seek a second term. It was somewhat unexpected. Especially since he's been raising big bucks for his campaign. He says "he's accomplished everything he intended to accomplish." OK. Whatever. Maybe now Missourians might be able to start recovering from this blunt trauma.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home