Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Really Agitated

Mentioned in a previous post that the Kenmore was ailing. I'm pleased to report all is OK and it is still running like new. However, I've learned I could have fixed it all myself. Potentially (that's the disclaimer).

Was talking to a co-worker about the situation. He tends to be a regular DYI-er. He told me I should have done it myself. Sternly, I said "How would I have ever known what to do?" He said, "It's called the World Wide Web, Cowboy."

Just googling "Kenmore won't agitate" results in a full list of possible items to click on. Even found one from Dave the Repair guy that provides a step-by-step detail on how to change the part. Dave ends his helpful, handy advice by noting "You just saved at least $75!"

Try more like $155.03. And my co-worker told me he would have fixed it for me for a six pack. And people wonder why my co-workers work my nerves.

1 Comments:

At January 19, 2008 8:47 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

co-workers can be annoying like that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home