Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Speaking Of Picks

I'll go out on a limb right now, right here and give my picks for the Final Four. That's right. Easily two months before the Final Four will be staged in San Antonio, I'm giving you my predictions. There's still 10 or more games left in conference races, then conference tournaments, then first and second-round games, regional semis and finals, then the Final Four will be set. We're talking easily still about 14 or so games to go and here I am telling you who I think will be there.

Georgetown, Michigan State, Kansas and Wisconsin.

Don't have anyone from the ACC, SEC, Pac-10, Conference USA and others, but there's only four slots. Not being a Big 10 fan, I hope I'm wrong. I'm not a KU fan either. I like for them to win for my friends, but I don't "root" for them. UW is my gamble. Actually MSU is too. But I'd almost bet the farm on GU and KU.

I know, I know. I should have picked Pitt. In late March, I'll be sure to let you know how close if even I am.

3 Comments:

At January 29, 2008 11:34 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

I did not know you were a glutton for punishment. Picking Pitt can only lead to heartbreak. Of course, that never stops me. I am such a freaking optimist. - Mary

 
At January 30, 2008 12:02 AM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

I would have picked Pitt only as loyalty to you!

 
At January 30, 2008 10:43 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

aww Cowboy - you're the best!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home