Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Walls Of Balls




These walls are as you walk along a restaurant row area toward Coors Field, the home of the Rockies. I thought they were pretty cool. Just a wall of various balls.

The typewriter element was one of my faves. The Wild Wife and I had the same typing class in high school. I remember having to switch out those typewriter elements. I'm sure not a soul under 30, maybe 35, has any idea what a typewriter element even is.

Both sides of the pillars are covered with various balls. Disco ball, roller ball, soccer ball, baseball, Matzo ball, bowling ball, and on and on. The Wild Boys "strike a pose" in one pic.

1 Comments:

At January 14, 2008 9:01 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

um, i hope it's not a REAL matzo ball!! - Meezer Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home