Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Where The Rocks Are Red

Rock formations at Red Rocks AmphitheaterRock formations at Red Rocks AmphitheaterThese pics are from the visit to the Red Rocks Amphitheater just outside of Denver. It is a phenomenal place. Tucked into some rock formations, the scenery is awesome and the views are magnificent. In the distance, a tiny downtown Denver can be seen. I could just imagine the place rockin' during a concert or some other super performance.

The Wild Boys ran down to the first row of seats and then all the way up to the top row. I thought I might pass out just walking up the path to the place. I blamed my total loss of breath on the altitude.

When I purchased the Red Rocks guitar pin at Hard Rock (see prior post), I had no idea the Wild Crew would be taking me there. It was such a treat!
Rock formations at Red RocksThe Wild Boys run the Red Rocks stairs
The Wild Crew at Red RocksDowntown Denver in the distance

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home